Please reach out to us if you have any questions or how we can help serve you or your church best.
- CONQUER SERIES: The Battle Plan for Purity (conquerseries.com) – Men learning to live free from pornography- digital download or DVD’s available along with study guide, journal and leader’s guide.
Workbooks for small group discussion:
- UNRAVELED: For Women who Struggle with Love, Sex, Porn, & Relationship Addictions
- BEYOND BETRAYAL: A healing journey for women who have been betrayed by their spouse
- Pure Desire Ministries (puredesire.org)
- Unwanted: How Sexual Brokenness Reveals Our Way To Healing – Jay Stringer
- Finally Free – Heath Lambert
- Pure Desire – Ted Roberts
Sexual Integrity 101 Video Course- (puredesire.org)
A video training for men, women, students, pastors, lay leaders, parents, and more. It’s for anyone who wants to find freedom from the effects of unwanted sexual behaviors and betrayal, but also to help the church provide discipleship as to what healthy and biblical sexuality is meant to be.
Fight the New Drug (www.fightthenewdrug.org) – is a non-religious and non-legislative organization that exists to provide individuals the opportunity to make an informed decision regarding pornography by raising awareness to its harmful effects using only science, facts, and personal accounts.
Consider Before Consuming – A podcast by Fight the New Drug
Need help talking to your kids about pornography? Check out this helpful resource from Fight the New Drug: www.fightthenewdrug.org/lets-talk-about-porn/blueprint/child-them/
Human trafficking is happening in Tuscarawas County, and it’s not the creepy guy in a van. Human trafficking is a $150 billion criminal activity, and traffickers are smart and skilled at what they do. So the more information we know, the less successful they will be.
Join us for Season One of our podcast where we break down the components of human trafficking to help the community better understand this criminal activity and its victims.
Jocelyn Hamsher is joined by Molly MacMath and Robin Bowdish to host Season One of the podcast. These 3 knowledgeable and passionate ladies bring a wealth of information and resources to the table. You will gain a thorough understanding of human trafficking and how traffickers operate.
Please visit www.tuscagainsttrafficking.org for more information.
Send any questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jocelyn, Molly, and Robin are here to wrap up Season One of the Tusc Against Trafficking Podcast. They’re answering some questions from listeners and providing some additional information about how to get involved to help fight against human trafficking in Tuscarawas County and the surrounding counties.
- Ohio has been ranked 4th or 5th in the nation in regards to human trafficking reporting. What factors contribute to the high human trafficking numbers in Ohio?
- What legislation is currently in the house waiting to be passed?
- What is being done in the community to help survivors?
We just want to thank everyone who tuned into this podcast. Human trafficking is a criminal activity that has been happening for a long, long time and is currently gaining traction in the media. There’s a lot of misleading and false information being spread, and this podcast will help you understand the truths about human trafficking.
Together, we can educate and equip ourselves, our families, and our community to help fight human trafficking.
WE STILL WANT YOUR FEEDBACK!
We’re always here, ready to answer any questions you have.
Thank you, and together we can end human trafficking in our community!