Please reach out to us if you have any questions or how we can help serve you or your church best.
- Protecting Kids When They Go Online (ohioattorneygeneral.gov) – Parent Resource Guide- great conversation starters with kids regarding gaming and social media platforms, online safety websites and tools for parental control.
- NetSmartz (netsmartzkids.org) – online safety program which provides children age-appropriate videos and activities, growing their awareness of online risks and how to make safer choices on and off-line.
- missingkids.org – This site has resources for kids elementary through High School age.
- Internet Safety (sharedhope.org) – downloadable internet safety tool kit for parents addressing sexting, gaming, grooming, warning signs and practical tips.
- Glow Kids – Nicholas Kardaras
- God Made All of Me – Justin and Lindsey Holcomb
- Good Pictures, Bad Pictures – Kristen A. Jenson
Tusc Against Trafficking podcast highlights topics including what human trafficking is, what to look for, how to help, online safety and stories of real-life people who have found hope and healing. https://tuscagainsttrafficking.org/podcast/
Human trafficking is happening in Tuscarawas County, and it’s not the creepy guy in a van. Human trafficking is a $150 billion criminal activity, and traffickers are smart and skilled at what they do. So the more information we know, the less successful they will be.
Join us for Season One of our podcast where we break down the components of human trafficking to help the community better understand this criminal activity and its victims.
Jocelyn Hamsher is joined by Molly MacMath and Robin Bowdish to host Season One of the podcast. These 3 knowledgeable and passionate ladies bring a wealth of information and resources to the table. You will gain a thorough understanding of human trafficking and how traffickers operate.
Please visit www.tuscagainsttrafficking.org for more information.
Send any questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jocelyn, Molly, and Robin are here to wrap up Season One of the Tusc Against Trafficking Podcast. They’re answering some questions from listeners and providing some additional information about how to get involved to help fight against human trafficking in Tuscarawas County and the surrounding counties.
- Ohio has been ranked 4th or 5th in the nation in regards to human trafficking reporting. What factors contribute to the high human trafficking numbers in Ohio?
- What legislation is currently in the house waiting to be passed?
- What is being done in the community to help survivors?
We just want to thank everyone who tuned into this podcast. Human trafficking is a criminal activity that has been happening for a long, long time and is currently gaining traction in the media. There’s a lot of misleading and false information being spread, and this podcast will help you understand the truths about human trafficking.
Together, we can educate and equip ourselves, our families, and our community to help fight human trafficking.
WE STILL WANT YOUR FEEDBACK!
We’re always here, ready to answer any questions you have.
Thank you, and together we can end human trafficking in our community!